A Proud History
We opened for business on December 18th, 1985. At that time, we did frame and structural work for other body shops. Unibody construction of auto bodies was relatively new then, and since our staff had expertise in body and frame repair, we were able to repair these types of vehicles.
Within a year we had three frame machines and three people working them. By 1989, we had a new 5,500-square-foot facility and had added a fourth machine. We had seven employees. The following year, we installed a paint booth and started doing complete collision repair. In 1994, an addition onto the building brought the square footage to 9,700 and the number of employees to 10. In August 1997, we moved into our Plantation Road location.
In January 2016, we moved to our new home at 1529 Seibel Drive. Today, Roanoke Wreck Repair is the premier body shop in Roanoke valley with 10 employee's and proudly boasting more than 12,000 satisfied customers.